Sometimes we confused how to Sharpen a Ceramic Knife ? Because we could not understand the difference ceramic vs steel kitchen knives. The razor-like sharpness of ceramic knives have always been a choice of many.
If you want to quickly do ceramic knives sharpening, here are the details:
- In sharpening ceramic knives, the initial step is to put the diamond type sharpener on top of a flat and stable platform such as countertop or table.
- Tuck the heel of your knife into the groove for sharpening while holding the sharpener firmly. Have the knife pulled backwards to your body upon pressing it softly towards the grove.
- Reiterate everything for 7 times. Apply little pressure as the knife passes through the sharpener.
- You can also facilitate silicone carbide or sandpaper that is wet or dry. Just rub your ceramic knife softly without having to cut the sandpaper and make sure to do rub by the fine-gritted part for at least 20 times on each side of your knife.
With all of the above given, you should be able to sharpen your kitchen knives more effectively here on. By following this guideline probably, you wouldn’t have to purchase a knife set that much often anymore — because learning how to sharpen your knives help maintain quality, durability and longevity.
Read Other Kitchen Knife Sharpening Guide
- How to Sharpen kitchen knives
- How to Sharpen a Serrated Knife
- How To Sharpen a Knife Using an Electric Sharpener
- Sharpening a Knife Through a Sharpening Steel
- How To Sharpen a Kitchen Knife Using a Whetstone
Image Credit : aliexpress.com
Back to How To Sharpen Kitchen Knives from How to Sharpen a Ceramic Knife
Back from How to Sharpen a Ceramic Knife to Home Page